Monday, January 26, 2009

First Look at Some Monsters vs. Aliens Character Posters

I have some retro-cool character designs from Dreamworks' Monsters vs. Aliens for y'all today, courtesy of CanMag:





This looks like it could be a lot of fun. I especially like the tip of the hat to Harryhausen/It Came from Beneath the Sea. Look for the flick on March 27.

* * * * * * * * * *

Yeah, so, by now I'm sure you all have come to the realization that The Vault of Horror secured the bronze medal in TotalFilm.com's Best Horror Blog poll (that's my positive way of spinning it!) But it's cool, it truly is an honor that they selected me, and I mean that. It just goes to show how far the VoH has come in just 15 months. Congratulations to the winner, Fatally Yours. And also, congrats to my LoTTD colleague Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Movies for coming in second place in the cult category!