Friday, March 7, 2008

Now That's Art

Today I wanted to share some of the artwork of my former colleague, long-time friend and fellow Tex Avery admirer Keith Ciaramello. Keith is the proprietor of Kustom Kulture Gallery & Tattoo in scenic Baldwin, Long Island, and it was while perusing his fine website that I came across his latest creation, which I think you folks will appreciate:


Imagine being the lucky guy/gal walking around sporting that little number. If you want to see more of Keith's work, check out the galleries on the webpage. In the meantime, here's a few more of his horror-themed pieces:















I'm sensing a Frankenstein fetish here, Keith.

Mr. Ciaramello and I originally crossed paths back when we were both immersed in the wild and wacky world of WWE. In fact, for any wrestling fans out there, Keith has inked several grapplers, including Tazz and Perry Saturn (pictured here). He's also the guy who designed WWE's Undisputed Championship belt from a few years back.

If you happen to be in the New York area and want to get yourself a tat, or just check out some kooky pop art, drop in. And tell him B-Sol sent you.