Monday, December 3, 2007

It's the Zombie All-Star Team!

That's right folks, just because I can, and because there isn't much else to write about (I mean, how much can you say about I Am Legend?), today I'm putting together my ultimate undead dream team. Pointless? Yep. Fun? Absolutely. So without further ado, here are the ten walking cadavers I'd want on my side if I ever needed to besiege a farmhouse or shopping mall...



BUB: A natural leader. Plus, his military background comes in handy. How many zombies do you know that can handle an automatic weapon?








TARMAN: He's got the power of speech, even if his known vocabulary seems to be confined to two words, "more" and "brains".







KAREN COOPER: Killed her mom with a garden trowel, and had her dad's arm for lunch. Scariest. Kid. Ever.






FLYBOY: Great sense of direction, and won't let a silly thing like a detached ankle stop him from getting around.





FIDO: Whether you need to get rid of your annoying neighbor or put away the dinnerware, he's your man!









BABY SELWYN: Zombie baby. 'Nuff said.








CONQUISTADOR ZOMBIE: As groady as he may appear, we should only look as good after being dead for 400 years.








MICHAEL JACKSON: Admit it, he looked pretty cool in that "Thriller" video. Hide the kids!







HENRIETTA: It takes a special breed to go toe-to-toe with Ash. She'll swallow your soul!





ED: Finally, a zombie I wouldn't mind sitting down with for a pint or two.